Light Weight Foam Concrete Making Machine
|FOB Price:||US $21,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $21,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GF-30
- Condition: New
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Trademark: LEC
- Origin: China
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Customized: Customized
- Transmission Method: Electric
- Transport Package: as Your Request
Foamed concrete is a lightweight concrete derived from portland cement and common portland cement as inorganic cementing material, coal ash as admixture, sand as aggregate, mixed with organic foaming agent. Non-load-bearing walls constructed by cast-in-situ GF foamed concrete has changed the traditional way of building walls with precast concrete segments. The excellent integrity and easy operation means low labour intensity and low building cost. Besides, good strength characteristics with reduced eight, excellent sound and thermal insulation, and water proof, etc., all these performances make it an ideal substitute of present traditional walls.
Cement foam machine put cement and water into a slurry mixing and then mix them in a certain proportion, press them into transmission pipelines through hydraulic cylinder; According to a certain proportion foam mixed with water and then mixed with compressed air by the high-pressure pump; In the pipeline it form the high-density foam and meticulous, at last form the foam cement with the slurry in the pipeline.
Main parts and technical data:
A: GM2000 concrete mixing machine
1. The foam blending fast, blowing foam uniformly.
2. Without suspended matter, without the declining, it's good for steady pouring.
3. Little loss ratio of foam maintain the foam proportion in the foam concrete to make the products with stability density.
4. No dead angle design, mixing the material toughly, storage in its bottom is less than 10mm, no material left on the four walls internal the mixing drum.
5. It could mix variable materials, such as cement, fly ash, sand pulp, sand stone, perlite, and slag etc.
6. Variable speed mixing and internal structure alteration make its installation easy and mixing frequency high, it saves energy.
|Production Capacity||15-20 m3/h|
|Output Volume||1500 L|
|Material Input Volume||2000 L|
|Main Shaft Revolution||32 r/min|
|Hopper Lifting speed||22 m/min|
|Mixing Motor||11 kW|
|Winding Motor||5.5 kW|
|Water Pump Motor||1.1 kW|
|Vibrating Motor||0.55 kW|
|Foaming System||5.5 kW|
|Max. Moving Speed||15 km/h|
|Total Weight||3200 kg|
|Overall Dimension||2600x2250x3000 mm|
B. concrete pump
|Max. Output||30 m3/h|
|Max. Conveying Pressure||8 MPa|
|Max. Horizontal Transporting Range||600 m|
|Max. Vertical Transporting Height||200 m|
|Max. Particle Size of Aggregates||8 mm|
|Cylinder Bore||80 mm|
|Delivery Cylinder Bore||140 mm|
|Max. Pressure of Hydraulic System||24 MPa|
|Oil Pressure Box Volume||200 L|
|Motor Power||30 kW|
|Total Weight||2200 kg|
|Overall Dimension||3100x920 x1300mm|
The GF-30 concrete foam machine working as following
1. Lightweight: Dry bulk density 300 kg/m^3 -1500kg/m^3 , 1/8-1/2 as light as common concrete, imposing a minimum loading on the building, excellent in earthquake resistance.
2. High Compression Strength: compressive strength ranging from 0.6 MPa to 25 MPa, 4 times as traditional aerated concrete.
3. Thermal Insulation: Low thermal conductivity, good heat preservation and good thermal insulation.
4. Impermeability: Low water-intake rate and high impermeability.
5. Energy-saving: permanent measure of energy-saving, coming up to 65% of the requirement of the National Building Energy Saving specifications.
6. Labour-saving and Time-saving: Smooth and level in wall surface after solidification. The procedure of interior wall plastering can be omitted, direct roughening, paint filling, coating and wall bricking are practicable.
7. Close Associativity: The combination between cast -in-place and foundation architecture ensure fastness instead of generating common Faults of quality as hollowness, peeling, unevenness, collapse, crack, etc ., due to the main raw material of LP foamed concrete being cement .
8. Good Totality: one-off cast can well join such structures as cast cast-in-situfloor slab, mortar bed, column and beam bottom, etc.. Without producing cracks and interruptions.
9. High Durability: LP foamed concrete cast-in-situ of walls ensures the same warranty as the main construction .
10. Comprehensive Low Cost: LP foamed concrete proves the advantages of comprehensive low cost and high rate of progress compared with clay bricks, baking-free bricks and steaming-free aerated concrete blocks.
Note: The Foam concrete's other application
- External wall thermal insulation
- Thermal insulation roofing
- Thermal flooring
- Upstanding beam foundation ditches filling
- Sound insulation and fire protection walls
- Playground and track construction
- Sound insulation layer, tunnel lining filling
- Cellar, basement and arch filling
- Sewers and Drains filling
- Horizontal floor heightening
- Water tank and fuel tank building
- Platform filling and mending
- Garden and rockeries
- Foam concrete block
- Foamed concrete precasting ,hollow wallboard casting
Import & Export Department
Lead Equipment Co., Ltd.
Tel:+86-371-55090372 Fax: +86-371-63526676