Ljbt30 L1 Construction Concrete Mixer Trailer Pump Price
|FOB Unit Price:||US $45,999 US $5,699|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||One 20′gp for One Set, One 40′gp for Two Sets|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: LJBT30 L1
- Shotcrete Type: Wet
- Structure: Cylinder Type
- Feeding Height: 1370mm
- Condition: New
- Max Mixing Capacity: 15m3/H
- Concrete Distribution Valve: S Valve
- Hydraulic Oil Type: Open Circuit
- Concrete Delivery Pressure: 6MPa
- Max. Aggregate Diameter: 40mm
- Trademark: LEC
- Origin: China
- Type: Concrete Pump
- Machining Process: Hydraulic
- Productivity: 30m3/H
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000, CE
- Color: Yellow
- Max Delivery Capacity: 30m3/H
- Delivery Motor Power: 30kw
- Machine Type: Concrete Mixer Trailer Pump
- Concrete Cylinder Diameter* Stroke: 200*1000mm
- Total Weight: 5300kg
- Specification: ISO 9001, CE
- HS Code: 847431000
1. Description of concrete mixer trailer pump
Portable concrete mixer and pump is combined by the traditional concrete pump and the mixer together. It achieves full automatic during concrete construction process.
2. Application of concrete mixer trailer pump
Convey floor heating lightweight foamed cement, mortar, fine aggregate concrete.
Convey greening soil in ecological environment construction.
Convey all kinds of engineering construction in the plain concrete, fiber concrete.
Most suitable for four to six floor buildings, especially in the group buildings, bridges and the small construction sites where need the concrete mixer at the scene.
3. Features of concrete mixer trailer pump
Mixer and pump in one machine.
Transfer concrete through pipeline. It is fast and safe.
It has small size and suitable for more special environment.
Optional part: cement boom, wireless remote control. This is easy to operate.
4. Technical data of concrete mixer trailer pump
|The maximum theoretical delivery output||30 m3/h|
|The maximum theoretical mix output||15 m3/h|
|Main oil pump||Domestic 30 pump|
|Mixer model||Roller 350|
|Delivery cylinder * stroke||200*1000mm|
|Distribution valve type||S valve|
|Master cylinder size||100*70*800|
|Hydraulic system||Open system|
|Hopper volume * feeding height||600*1050mm|
|Vertical pumping distance||50m|
|Horizontal pumping distance||260m|
|Motor voltage||380V, 50Hz 3phase|
|Glasses plates and cutting ring||Alloy|
|Discharging mouth diameter||200mm|
|Aggregate size||Cobblestone 40mm|
Technical advantages of concrete mixer trailer pump
1. Set mixing and pumping in one, allowing users to more easily efficient construction.
2. A large mixing capacity, mixing good effect.
3. Integrated design, small footprint devices, moving flexibility.
4. The electrical system uses computer-controlled, stable and reliable performance, high degree of automation.
5. Lubrication system uses computer control, less fuel consumption, low cost, high degree of automation.
6. Advanced swing cylinder, thrust increased by 50%, the S pipe swing fast, reliable scape for fine aggregate concrete is more extensive.
7. All pumps are provided with a suction filter, and set up a return filter 10μm, to ensure the cleanliness of the hydraulic fluid from the fundamental to ensure the long-term stability of hydraulic components, reducing user costs.
8. The main variable piston pump using full use of the motor power, the system pressure is high.
9. Glasses plates and cutting rings carbide, wear and long life.
Our Advantages and services for concrete mixer trailer pump
Factory directly supply.
Professional sales team and experienced workers.
Competitive price according to good raw material purchasing ability,and high work efficiency
Best manufacturer in China.
Good after-sales service
Spare Parts Supply Timely
During-sale service for concrete mixer trailer pump
1. Acceptance of the product
2. Assist client product construction scheme
After sale service of concrete mixer trailer pump
1. Spare parts will be delivered as you need.
2. Engineers will go to clients' site for guiding the installation and test-running;
3. Warranty period: 12 months since the installation and commissioning