Most Economical and Durable Hollow Block Making Machine
|FOB Price:||US $15,000-25,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $15,000-25,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||30000-60000 Pieces/Day|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case or as Your Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: LQT4-15 semiautomatic
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Hydroforming
- Weight: 4500kg
- Power: 19.9kw
- Vibration Frequency: 4200r/Min
- Cycle Time: 15-25sec
- Trademark: LEC
- Origin: China
- Certification: SGS, CE, ISO
- Automatic Grade: Semiautomatic
- Dimension: 2800X1570X2600mm
- Pallet Size: 960X630mm
- Mode of Vibration: Table Vibration
- Vibration Force: 70kn
- Water Consumption: 5-8t
- Specification: 2800*1570*2600mm
Most economical and durable hollow block making machine
LQT4-15 semi-automatic block making machine with different types of moulds is used to make concrete pavement brick, hollow block, solid brick, interlocking brick etc. It can be described as a machine to meet various needs of different customers from companies or individual.
Raw material: Crushed stone, sand, cement, dust and coal fly ash, cinder, slag, gangue, gravel, perlite, and other industrial wastes.
1. The way of moulding is vibration combined with hydraulic pressure. So blocks have good strength and density. The machine can produce hollow block, solid block, paving block by changing mould.
2. The way of concrete feeding into mould is compulsive by three shafts with blade. It is quick speed and well distributed. The vibration is oil immersed to have a good lubrication.
3. Only two vibration motors is always working, other motor works fitfully. So it is power saving.
4. Concrete feeder, pallet feeder, up mould and down mould is powered by the hydraulic system.
5. Mould is made with carburizing heat treatment. So working life of mould is improved.
Main Technical Parameters
Block making machine type
Mode of Vibration
Block Brick Samples
1. We make mould according to size and shape of client's block.
2. The above is theoretical production; real production depends on raw materials, working efficiency and block specifications.
Any inquiry would be highly appreciated.