- Model NO.: 3 series pneumatic diaphragm pump
- Power: Pneumatic
- Function: Solenoid Valve, Electronic Type, Intelligent Type, Field Bus
- Max. Flow: 378.5 L/Min (0-22710 L/H)
- Fluid Inlet Size: 2 Inch Flange/1.5 in Flange (Can Be Customized)
- Air Inlet Size: 1/2 Inch NPT (F)
- Max. Permitted Grain: 3/16 in. (5.48 Mm)
- Every Reciprocating Flow: 1.96 L/Min
- Specification: ISO 9001
- HS Code: 8413501090
- Material: Plastic
- Valve Body Type: Diaphragm
- Keyword: Micro Diaphragm Pump
- Max. Working Pressure: 8.4 Bar
- Fluid Outlet Size: 2 Inch Flange/1.5 in Flange (Can Be Customized)
- Max. Suction Height: 18 Ft (5.48 M)
- Max. Air Consumption: 125 Scfm
- Trademark: LEC
- Origin: Henan
LEC pneumatic high flow diaphragm pump features in design with simplicity and high reliability, which enable the whole serial products with most reliability in any applications.
Its reversing valve is a three-dimensional pilot valve that ensures "no sticky" in a true sense. All parts can be replaced without opening the fluid cavity. Aluminum parts are treated with anodic oxidation and epoxy coating which can resist corrosion from unclear air.
Robust and compact slider with Derlin material in reversing valve makes sure it could be used in the situation of bad air source.
Smooth air course and the sizes of air inlet range from 1/2" to 3" with absolutely no obstacle, which guarantees to change directions easily.
100% external maintained reversing valve.
Less moving parts.
No need to lubricate reversing valve.
Long mechanical life of Pilot-type reversing valve guarantees its stable running.
One reversing valve is suitable for various pumps.
|Max. Flow||378.5 L/min (0-22710 L/h)|
|Max. Working Pressure||8.4 bar|
|Fluid Inlet Size||2 inch flange/1.5 in flange|
|Fluid Outlet Size||2 inch flange/1.5 in flange|
|Air Inlet Size||1/2 inch npt (f)|
|Max. Suction Height||18 ft (5.48 m)|
|Max. Permitted Grain||3/16 in. (5.48 mm)|
|Max. Air Consumption||125 scfm|
|Every Reciprocating Flow||1.96 L/min|
|Max. Reciprocating Speed||276 cycle/min|
|Pump Body Material||polypropylene|